August 18, 2009

Future Superstars!

Here are two pictures of the kids rocking out. I think they are so funny! They both love to sing and "play" the guitar. They usually end up making up their own songs, so it can get very interesting. I really should get Maddie a pink guitar so that she and Ian won't fight over who is going to get to play it first. Of course, Ian has decided that he wants a drum set for Christmas, but I am thinking no...not with the baby trying to sleep, maybe next year (still doubting it though). However, maybe I should start encouraging this talent of theirs, and they could start a band and support Ryan and me in our old age. Hmmmm...something to think about...


2 comments:

Katie said...

Ian looks so serious! Is he singing "Don't go breaking my heart?"

Emily said...

You could call their band the "Kickin' McQuiston's" and get them a gig on the Disney Channel!