February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Ryan, the kids and I had a wonderful Valentine's day. This morning we met Granny and Grandaddy for breakfast at Cracker Barrel (where else!) in Gardendale. I tried, unsuccessfully, to get them to come home with us and watch the kids so that Ryan and I could go on a hot date. I knew since it was their anniversary they probably already had plans, but it never hurts to ask. However, it was a beautiful day, so we came home and played outside all afternoon. The kids swang, I raked some leaves and Ryan put up the blue bird house he had made me. I also had cleaned up all the mess Rachel, Katie, and I had made from the valentine baskets, so Ryan was very happy about that. The kids enjoyed their valentine presents, although Maddie did not enjoy the chocolate quite as much as she thought she would. She didn't like the filling in the middle so she tried to eat around it. All in all it was a wonderful day! I'm so happy to have spent it with the three loves of my life!

No comments: