February 9, 2009

Ian's Haircut


Ian's hair was getting a little long so we decided to give him a haircut. He wanted us to cut his hair like his daddy's. I was against the idea but the boys won out. Of course, it didn't help that when I cut it, I botched a big spot in the back. I guess we really didn't have a choice :) He was so proud that he looked like his daddy. He said that his hair wanted to be in the trash can. And when I told him that I missed all his hair, he said "it's ok, mommy, you want me to have lots of hair but I like hair like daddy's."

2 comments:

granny said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU DID THAT TO MY BOY!!!!!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. JUST WAIT UNTIL GRANDADDY SEES IT (ALTHOUGH HE WILL PROBABLY LIKE IT) GRANNY

Jennifer said...

At least he didn't want his hair cut like Grandaddy's -ha!ha!