July 1, 2009

Big News for our family!!!!!

If any of you follow my blog regularly I am certain that you have noticed my lack of blogging. Well I have a very good reason. I am pregnant!!!!!!! Yes, our third baby is on the way, due in January and I am soooooooooooooooo sick. "Sicker" than with either Ian or Maddie which constantly prompts people(even total strangers) to say "Maybe it's twins"! Which prompts me to say lots of things I shouldn't. Twins - I don't think so!!!!!!!!!

While I am on the subject, I want to thank all the people that have helped out while I have been sick. Lots of friends brought food and have helped with the kids. Nana and Bopa came and helped and then took the kids home with them for a week (we didn't have to twist their arms). Mom and Dad have been off and on and that is where I am now. Lots of babysitters here. So for all of you that helped we love and thank you so much. What a blessing you are in our life.

And aside from the sickness, we are all very excited. Ian wants a boy and wants to name it Sporticus and Maddie wants a girl named Ryan. Ryan and I just want a healthy baby (notice the singular use there?). I feel certain that soon this sick period will pass and I am looking forward to a great pregnancy and having lots of fun preparing for this new bundle of love. I will catch everyone up on our happenings soon. Say a prayer!!!

5 comments:

Paul said...

We miss you, Jennifer. Get well soon!

Granna said...

So sorry that I have done nothing but pray for you. Hope you are feeling better soon. We do miss you.

Katie said...

YAY for baby!! Boo for being sick!! I hope you start to feel better soon because I need someone to help me decorate Hannah's new room. I am so glad that Sporticus and Holla (this is Hannah's new name for our baby) will be able to grow up together! :0) With names like that, they may be each other's only friend. hee-hee

David Courington said...

Hey Jennifer,
Hope you will be back to top form soon. We have really been missing you. I think Sporticus is a great name.:) Hope to see you real soon.

Paul said...

Hey, if you need me to check up on Ryan again just let me know. :-)