February 10, 2012

I don't think I posted a blog the entire year of 2011. In fact, I know I didn't. That's really sad because we had a lot happen to us as a family that year - growing kids, tornado, lightening strike killing our dog pepper, tornado, celebrating 10 years of marriage, did I mention a tornado... I'm actaully not sure that anyone will read this because if there was anyone that read my blog to begin with they have most certainly quit for lack of postings. Anyway, I believe I'll start posting again (I go through kicks), and I want to start off with Coleman who is now 2 and loves chocolate milk or as he calls it "choc". He would drink it all day if I would let him and he refuses to drink white milk. He makes me laugh every morning because he gets so excited when he gets his first cup.

this is Coleman excited that I am getting him chocolate milk. I know it's a close up but he wouldn't stand back from the camera.


this is coleman mad and upset with me because I didn't put enough chocolate in his "choc". He actually followed me to another room just to fall on the floor as I turned around and then he fussed at me saying something like "no, no choc, no mama, no" And I knew, because I have been trying to wean him from so much chocolate, what I had done and why he was mad at me. So, I did what any good mom would do who has a boy who loves chocolate milk as much as mine - I poured in more Hersheys syrup until it looked like there just might be more syrup than milk and then I handed it back to him. The boy sure does love his chocolate chocolate "choc"!

1 comment:

angie said...

He can have all the choc he wants! Love that sweet boy!