January 29, 2009

Princess and The King...

This is sweeter than any fairytale. Last weekend while mom and dad were here, Maddie wanted to dress up as a princess and wear her "dancing shoes". Well, Ian decided he wanted to dress up too, so we put his robe on him and Granny made him a crown that says "The King".
We got a pretend trumpet and announced the king had arrived. Then Maddie said "Who gonna dance with me" Ian reluctantly said "I will" and they danced around until breakfast time. Ian was trying not to smile but you could see he was having fun. They were so sweet and adorable! I know that they will not always be like this. Sooner than I want they will be in high school acting as if they can't stand each other and no longer dressing up in cute outfits to play together. But until that happens, I'll enjoy our little pretend kingdom.

No comments: